[SCA-BMDL] Attention All Archers!!

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 3 09:26:27 EST 2009

>From the Captain of Archers,

This Sunday, November 8th, archery practice will move to Their Excellencies's Castle for the day. It will start at the usual time of 11:00 and will continue until 1:00 when the Barony Meeting will begin.

We will start our first rounds for the Gwyntarian Winter Challenge. If you remember, this is an interkingdom archery tournament designed for the shorter twenty-yard ranges used in the winter. The targets are "different" and challenging. It will take a bit longer since there are eight rounds. It does not require maintaining an average like the Royal Rounds, but requires only one score for submission.

Last year we had only a handful of Barony archers who submitted scores. I'd like to get more this year.

I will have the loaner gear with me.

In service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren