[SCA-BMDL] Seeking Information

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 21:37:15 EST 2009

Good Gentles,

With Agincourt this year, there was much frustration in researching event sites. To ease this confusion in the future I am attempting to gather information on event sites for all types of events.

My purpose will be to produce a small bookley that can be placed on the Barony Website eventually so that this information will be available to all current and prospective Autocrats.

To achieve this task I will need help from the populace of the Barony. If members of the populace can e-mail me information on sites including at least some of this information:
 - Site Name:
 - Site Location:
 - Facilities Available (Classrooms, Hall, Gymnasium, Field):
 - Capacity:
 - Kitchen Facility Information:
 - Cost:
 - Contact Information:

If you can gather any of this information It will be a great help, Most important is the contact information.

This same task was attempted by another member of the populace not long ago, who sadly had to step away from the task for medical reasons.

Any help in this task would be quite welcome.

In service,

Liam