[SCA-BMDL] Sharp Edge, Sun 8:30pm?

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Thu May 28 21:53:27 EDT 2009

So, I'll be picking up my lady at Amtrack Sun night (yay! She's coming
to visit me at my hermitage!), and we'll be hungry (& needing some
tasty suds, no doubt) before we head back to Windber.

Anyone interested in joining us at The Sharp Edge Beer Emporium? She
arrives at 8, so we should be there by 8:30.

BTW, since I'm coming to the Castle event, and in town the next night
- anyone have a nice couch I can crash on?

Any suggestions on how to best kill Sunday, pre-8pm?

It's so great to be back in the area, even if it's only for another
week. BTW, I may be visiting every other week for a while this summer,
during our "crunch time" before a major deadline.

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   162 Broadway,  Trumbull CT  06611
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "There are three truths: my truth, your truth, and the truth."
//|\\ - Chinese proverb