[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald June Steak Meeting

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Tue May 19 19:23:09 EDT 2009

The Canton of Steltonwald

Invites ALL to the Annual

June Steak Meeting

The Canton of Steltonwald is once again planning to have our Annual Steak
Meeting at Brady's Run Park Beaver Falls PA at Shelter 7 on Wednesday June
17th 5pm thru dark time.  Shelter 7 is the historic spot for the
organizational meeting of Steltonwald. Many long years ago in the month of
June our founding members got together at this very shelter and decided
there might be enough interest to start a local group.

The Grill will be going for food at 6pm and the meeting usually starts
around 7:30 when we are all very full.

You need to let me know if you are coming and we will have a Steak for you.
We will have kosher hot dogs for all those who are not fond of steaks or did
not pre-register & for children. Please bring a side dish that we may all
enjoy. It does not need to period; feel free to bring a favorite recipe.
There is electric at the sight if you need but you may need an extension
cord.

We will provide meat condiments buns, plates & plastic ware & napkins.   You
will need serving utensils for your dish and a steak knife.

The meeting will be at an outdoor picnic shelter with a stream nearby.
Bring bug spray, suitable clothing for the outdoors, towels and a change of
clothes for any gentle large or small that may be drawn to the nearby creek.
You may be more comfortable if you bring your own bag chair but there are
plenty of picnic tables available.

All are welcome to attend, Citizens of Steltonwald, Virtual Steltonwald,
BMDL members, and all our friends.

If you need directions to the park or more information please do not
hesitate to ask.  Call me at 724-846-6415 or email at kaoz at zoominternet.net
or thru the Steltonwald list.

Aoibheil