[SCA-BMDL] ROOM CONFIRMATION *** June Business Meeting *** (fwd)

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 14 14:08:32 EDT 2009

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 1:39 PM -0400
From: esrooms <esrooms at andrew.cmu.edu>
To: grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Cc: esrooms <esrooms at andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Re:ROOM CONFIRMATION ***  Business Meeting  ***

The following event has been confirmed.

Event Name:  ES Business Meeting
Event Type:  Meeting
Reference:  2009-AAOFOE

From:  08:00 PM Wed Jun 03 2009  to 10:00 PM Wed Jun 03 2009
Space:  PH  A18C
Primary Organization:  SOCIETY OF CREATIVE ANACHRONISM (SCA)
Requestor:  Beck, Gretchen

CLASSROOM RESERVATION RESPONSIBILITIES

1.Bring this confirmation with you during your scheduled
event. This confirmation verifies that your event was
officially scheduled in this classroom.

2.Furniture must remain in the classroom. You are welcome
to re-arrange desks for your event. However, return the
desks to the normal classroom set-up when your event ends.

3.Dispose of all signs, papers, and waste from your event.

4.We suggest arriving 20 minutes before your event to
ensure the classroom is unlocked. If the room inadvertently
became locked, contact Security x82323 to open the room.

**5.If you have questions regarding classroom media or
ordering media equipment, contact Instructional Technology x82430
or 'itorders at andrew.cmu.edu'. **

6.Report classroom damage to 'esrooms at andrew.cmu.edu'.

To CANCEL this event, reply to 'esrooms at andrew.cmu.edu'.
Include this confirmation in your reply.

Thank you and enjoy your event!

Debra