[SCA-BMDL] Historical Society Looking for a Speaker

Cindy Speer gabbywinter at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:02:58 EDT 2009

Good day!

One of my fellow staff members is looking for someone to speak in Monogahela
on any historical topic.  The speaker he had lined up is sick, I beleive the
date is May 28th.

It can be any period of history, it doesn't have to be medieval.  It's just,
basically, he came up to me because I'm the secretary of history and
politicial science, and instead of telling him that I would get in touch
with the faculty, the first words out of my mouth were, "Well, I belong to
this medieval re-enactment society called the SCA, and we do..."

Please contact me off list, at speer at cup.edu, for more information.  Thank
you all!

Gabby