[SCA-BMDL] Autocrat's Handbook

jenn.strobel at gmail.com jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:40:49 EDT 2009

Quite a few years ago, an Autocrat's Handbook was created. It hasn't been
updated since then and is due for a significant overhaul. I, unfortunately,
do not have time to do this overhaul and am seeking a volunteer or
volunteers that would be interested in compiling a new handbook.

If this is something that someone has already picked up on and is moving
with it, please let me know and I will stop looking for someone to take the
project :-)

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to
volunteer.

Respectfully,

Odriana