[SCA-BMDL] ISO ride to Ice Dragon for 1-2 people

Raven hraefnn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 09:55:56 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Lady Ismay Ponde of Misty Highlands is looking to carpool with someone from this area up to Ice Dragon. If you have space for an extra person in your car, she would appreciate the ride.  If there is space for two people in your vehicle, then her husband Count Sir Jehan de la Marche also would like to come. He writes:

"We would hope to leave Friday afternoon or evening. Ideally, she would like to meet someone at a secure parking lot near the Pittsburgh airport where she could leave her vehicle and transfer to the other;  alternatively, if someone lives close to I-79 and has room for her to leave her vehicle, that would work. She would of course be happy to contribute to the cost. If space is available, she and I would both go; if space is limited she would go without me."

If you are interested, please contact them at CountSirJehan at cs.com.

Raven