[SCA-BMDL] Pierogies

m.allen delacroi29 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 8 07:28:07 EDT 2009

Good morning,

Pierogie making shall begin at 3:00 if anyone should ask
I'll be downstairs with Gail getting my sewing assignment for the Princess prior to 3:00 but after the barony meeting
This is going to be so much fun!

Thanks for allowing me this indulgence : )
 "Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi