[SCA-BMDL] Mi no Hi - Shiro Sends - Gratitude Priority

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 23:32:15 EST 2009

Thank You.

Our Barony is a wonderous place.

Our populace rife with skill and talent.  The breadth and depth of
which created the success of the celebration of the asiatic side of our most
beloved Royal Majesties.

Thank you.

To our Baron and Baroness for hosting this celebration.

Thank you.

To the Mi no Hi Staff.

Thank you.

To all who jumped in with no hesitation whatsoever with able assistance.

Thank you.

To I Genesii stomping the boards in fantastic Kyogen style

Thank you.

Dear Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands, in no way shape nor form could
this event have ever happened, let alone been a success, without you.  I owe
you, all of you, a profoundly deep debt of gratitude for creating and making
Mi no Hi work.

In short;  Thank You very much indeed,
Lord Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou (or just plain Shiro)
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira
Queen's Guard Captain