[SCA-BMDL] youth combat

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 11:59:48 EDT 2009

There will be youth combat at the Sunderoak practice on Wednesday, July 1. Any youth wishing to fight at Pennsic that needs any authorizations, either renewed, has moved up a division or wants another weapons form on their card - COME AND GET IT. Remember, no new (primary) authorizations at Pennsic! Bring your card if you have one. We will be reviewing weapons construction. If you need any loaner armour for Pennsic, this is your chance. Check it out with me, take it home on loan till after Pennsic. If you have any armor to donate, bring it in.
I will attempt to come to the Sunday practice at Washington Blvd. If there is anyone else wishing to auth in region 2 - Please contact me ASAP. I will attempt to get to you and bring a fighter in your division so you can get your auth in.

YIS

Zoe