[SCA-BMDL] New A&S Email Group in the BMDL

Paula Brewer pavla.brewer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 12:12:14 EDT 2009

Greetings!

My name is Pavla de la Satu Mare, A&S Minister of the BMDL.  I beg a moment
to announce the forming of a new email group to foster and encourage the
study of Arts and Sciences in our Barony. Anyone who is hosting a A&S
related  Meeting/ Activity/ Event that you would like to announce to our
group, please join the group or email me the information. Information from
Coordinators/ Autocrats/ Sponsers/ Patrons of Demos, Displays and Competions
are especially appreciated. Below is futher information on the forming
group.

IS,
Pavla de la Satu Mare

This group exists to share and learn topics regarding Arts & Sciences, as
studied in the Historical Period by the SCA (The Society for Creative
Anachronism). Those topics could include, but are by no means limited to:
Armor making, Animal Husbandry and Gardening, Garb and Costuming, Fabric and
Fiber Arts, Scribal, Painting, Calligraphy, Pottery, Bookbinding, Leather
working, Horn and Bone Work, Metal working, Cooking, Brewing,  as well as
various other Arts & Sciences.

All are welcome to join. We encourage new members, your enthusiasm, fresh
views and ideas are welcome! We encourage our experience Artisans and
Scientist to join, as your experience, talent, knowledge and grace are much
appreciated. Patrons, in search of A&S activities to sponser or coordinate,
are most welcome.

Our Barony is located in The Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, within
the Sylvan borders of the Kingdom of Aethelmearc (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
Western PA).
Our local meetings and events will be posted here. These postings will
include upcoming classes, displays, demos and competitions.

This is NOT an official list of the SCA.

Group Email Addresses
Subscribe: BMDL_AnS-subscribe at yahoogroups.com Unsubscribe:
BMDL_AnS-owner at yahoogroups.com