[SCA-BMDL] zoo demo

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Mon Jun 22 12:15:27 EDT 2009

Greetings to all good gentles of our fair kingdom.
 I wish to take this opportunity to thank all youth fighters who today conducted themselves with chivalry on the field at the BMDL Zoo Demo. To Alethea, Robert, Kenneth, Jacob, Telon, Orion, Lasher, Eiiden, Ian, Garreth. You fought long with much joy and honor. It was my pleasure to be there. (and yes…you outnumbered the adult fighters on this day!!!) Thanks also go to my steady right and left arms, Ceindrech and Konstantinos Akropolities for outstanding marshalling in a location fraught with the challenges of a mundane list field. Much appreciation goes to the additional assistance from Mistress Arianna and Shelia in helping to manage the perimeter. To my dear Lord Andreas for his patience and strong back who helps us there and back again. And last but not least Rufina for giving us a perfect opportunity for a good Pennisc warm up and a great venue to share our love of the game.
Vivant! Vivant! Vivant!
Lady Zoe