[SCA-BMDL] Zoo demo

zoeakropolitina zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 07:27:27 EDT 2009

Greetings all youth fighters!
There will be a demo at the Pittsburgh Zoo this Sunday and you will be swimming with the sharks! Please come early as there are performances in that space as well. Please bring anything showing your device. Banners, armor and pennants . Please wear any favors you bear. Bring your best persona clothes. Most important, I do not wish to lug 5 bags of armor. If you need something, be very specific and I will see if I can fish them out of loaner. You may contact me by zoeakropolitina at aol.com or at 412 287-8250. Also, bring a project if there is something you are working on. Armor,  a weapon, heraldry, whatever. See you there.
YIS
Zoe