[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [SteltonWald] Picnic Thank Yous

Joyce and Jeff kaoz at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 18 11:33:36 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Joyce and Jeff
To: SteltonWald at yahoogroups.com ; BMDL Officers
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: [SteltonWald] Picnic Thank Yous

Well Steltonwald has held yet another memorable Steak Meeting Event.

Thanks to all who helped cook the steaks, provide the food, and kept as good
company.

As at Agincourt those many years ago the heavens opened up and sent a deluge
to test us and those that stayed home in bed will "hold their manhood cheap"
when this day is remembered.

Great food and great company gathered tightly packed under the pavilion and
we had our meeting and we all ate our fill in what comfort we may. Laughter
and sighs acclaimed the success of the picnic and the gumminess of the
steaks.
When it came time to travel back to the comfort of home one more task lay
before us. The bridge was flooded. While torrents of water some soggy watch
guards stood near as people forded the waters with mixed success and no
little trepidation.

I am happy to report that no one was left behind to spend the stormy night
in the Sugar Shack and that all that ventured forth some on the
"high road" and some on the "low road", and only one call for a tow truck,
made it home and well at least as sound as they where when they left.

Life is Good and on ward to another adventure.
Aoibheil
A founding member of Steltonwald also known as "The Cool Kids Club"

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired