[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday night Archery Practice(June 10)

chinaex at ccia.com chinaex at ccia.com
Tue Jun 9 14:47:23 EDT 2009

Greetings,

It is with some sincere unhappiness that I must announce the cancelation of SteltonWald Archery
Practice tomorrow evening (Wednesday June 10).  I had told Bovi last week that I would hold it at
my house since he was unavailable to run it at the usual site, but now family business calls me out
of town for a few days and I must go.  I hope this is not a great a difficulty to anyone and that
we can resume practice again in a week or two.

Once again I am sorry about for the need to write this missive as well as the fact that it is
approaching last minute status.

In Service, (usually)

Jacopo