[SCA-BMDL] Attn: Sir Koredono

Terry Babington big_pun89 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:37:51 EDT 2009

I'm sorry for posting this to the list, but the personal email I have was not valid.

Sir Koredono,

I was told you
may be able to help me. I am interested in getting authorized in heavy combat
before Pennsic. I have most of my armor put together and will be finishing it
soon. The last time I fought was Pennsic XXXIII. I was hoping to make it to a
few Baronial fighter practices and wanted to see if you could arrange for the
appropriate marshals and paperwork to be available. I look forward to being
active throughout the summer, but with the lack of authorizations at Pennsic I
was hoping to get authorized soon. If you could email me or call me to let me
know what steps I need to take, I would greatly appreciate it. My number is
724-261-7060. Thank you,

In Service,

Tigernach