[SCA-BMDL] zoo demo - want to be on TV??

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:46:08 EDT 2009

i just got the call about this late this morning, and i know this is short
notice, AND i told the woman from the zoo that we might not be able to help
her (she apologized for such short notice, but at least she is excited about
our group :)

the zoo is shooting a commercial for local TV this thursday afternoon. they
will be having their polar bear mascot (not the real polar bear ;) going
around the zoo checking out the upcoming family events for the month of
june.

what they would really like is a couple/few/bunch of fighters or fencers to
be fighting on the swaying robe bridge that they have while the 'polar bear'
watches them. if anyone is interested in doing this, and can be there for
the afternoon this thursday, please CALL ME at 412-721-5028 ASAP.    DO NOT
EMAIL ME ABOUT THIS ONE - i don't have email at home and can't get into it
as frequently as i'd like.

we can probably pull this off if we can get only 2 people, even more would
be better. quite frankly i don't care if we have heavy fighters attacking
fencers for this one, so long as it looks showy - heck, come and wave a bow,
i don't care ;)   if we could have a few banners on poles, that would be
spectacular...i don't know if she wants extras to cheer them on but if you
are available to wear your nice garb and be scenery, let me know too and
i'll ask her.

thanks in advance, and thanks to all the folks who have responded so far
about the demo itself...

rufina