[SCA-BMDL] Moving thank yous

zhangmingli at comcast.net zhangmingli at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 09:17:48 EDT 2009

Ni hao all,

I just wanted to give a public thank you to all who were able to come and help me move. I have a lot of stuff. I especially want to give an extra thank you to Leah of Newcastle, who went to the house and chased out the dust bunnies, and Zoe and Andreas for the use of the truck and for being, well, great; not that everyone else wasn't/isn't, but Zoe and Andreas really have gone above and beyond to the point of me feeling like I've imposed and worn out my welcome with them. Thanks to Langdon, Baron Durr, who left without being noticed (sneaky man), Erik, Myfanwy, Alaster, and Brian (who's SCA name escapes me). Also to all who contacted me and wished me well, the support was overwhelming.

Thank you again for all of the help, good thoughts, and prayers, I felt like I was in an episode of Little House on the Prairie (see the episode "A harvest of friends").

Take care, see you soon,

Ming Li