[SCA-BMDL] Youth Activities

Val Corbin aeval4 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:03:16 EDT 2009

Greetings Good Gentles, Ladies, and Bairns!

First I wish to invite all the Bairns of BMDL to a bubble party that my camp is throwing.  It will be Friday July 31 at Camp Robledal. 3 pm. Bring your favorite bubbles, and bubble wands. And lets turn the whole hill into a fairy land!
Small snacks will be provided.

I want to remind everyone that Monday of war week is Aethelmearc Day at Youth Point!  Make sure to check out my printmaking class!
Also at 8 pm at the Aethelmearc Royal is the Aethelmearc party, and children's activities .  We will be doing egg races, and some really fun stuff.  AND the Tinkers are to perform!
Youth Point Open 9:30 am - noon; 1 - 4 pm
Æthelmearc Day

 9:30 am Chainmail Techniques    [Lord Cameron the Bright]
 10 - 11 am Kiddie Commedia    [Lady Cecily Bennet]
 11 am Sheetwall Painting Project  [Magdalena de Mayfield]

 1 pmMedieval Fruit Syrups [Mistress Euriol of Lothian]
 2 pmPrintmaking – Make your own Flag!  [Aibell]
 3 pmStorytelling and Bardic Jam [ Baroness Clarice Roan]

Special Activities
7 pm East Kingdom Teen Party (East Kingdom Royal)

Combat8 - 10:30 am Authorizations and Practice

10:30 - 11:30 am
Rouland's Youth Challenge - 1000 Bouts

2 - 3 pm
Rouland's Youth Challenge - 1000 Bouts

3 - 5 pm Authorizations and Practice
Rapier 9 am Practice

Archery
Youth Archery field open

Any questions feel free to email me today.
Or find me at Camp Robledal, E21.

Yours Truely,
Chancellor Minor,
Aibell ingen Chernachain