[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: Aethelmearc Woods Battle

Karen Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 07:57:28 EDT 2009

Forwarded per request : )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tessa the Huntress <tessathehuntress at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Subject: post for the lists-thanks
To: Renata <ladyren at gmail.com>

It's official! The Aethelmearc Woods Battle will take place Tuesday Aug. 4th
from 2 pm to whenever people have had enough! Latecomers WILL be allowed to
play. Both sides will enter from the south side of the Woods area. Combat
archery will be permitted. Come have fun!  The goal is to get lots of
fighting in, so the resurrection points will be closer then the traditional
woods battle.  There's actually a nice breeze in the afternoons in the area
we will be fighting in.

Please don't drive up Currie road to reach the muster area. Count Jehan's
Bounty is a safer approach. Additional help with marshalling, waterbearing,
and chirurgeoning will be appreciated. If you can help, please let me
(Tessa- tessathehuntress at comcast.net) know, so I can note it.

Thanks to BMDL for sponsoring this for us.  Please help spread the word.
We will have a great time.  :)

Tessa

--
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.
-- Katharine Hepburn

Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
-- Demetri Martin

Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.
--Fulton J. Sheen