[SCA-BMDL] BMDL reception 6-8pm August 2nd

Cara & Char charb at email.consolidated.net
Thu Jul 16 07:08:42 EDT 2009

Greetings Good Gentles!  As can happen with Pennsic scheduling, we are now aware of some conflicts with the reception unless it starts one hour later.  So our BMDL reception at Aethelmearc Royal on Sunday August 2nd will start at /6pm/ not 5pm.  This also means court will start around 7pm.   Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and our thanks to Mistress Cynthia for being flexible with scheduling.  We hope to see you all there!
Yours,
Byron and Ariella