[SCA-BMDL] Gate Guarding Monday of War Week

Cara & Char charb at email.consolidated.net
Fri Jul 10 11:33:54 EDT 2009

Greetings Good Gentles of the Barony Marche of Debatable Lands!  Traditionally, our Barony guards the gate of Aethelmearc Royal for one day of Pennsic War.  This Pennsic we are guarding Monday, August 3rd, and said that we could post one, but optimally two, guards at the gate throughout the day.  The hours are 9am to 6pm in one hour shifts.  If you prefer to guard with someone as a pair, please let us know, but we are happy to have single guards.  We will have a schedule posted to this list before Pennsic and that schedule will be maintained in the common pavillion of the Debatable Lands camp in block N10.  Please volunteer for this worthy service and see the comings and goings of our Royal Encampment!
Yours In Service,
Byron and Ariella