[SCA-BMDL] scribal gatherings at Pennsic?

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 10:35:16 EDT 2009

I just wanted to ask (and I'm sorry if some of you get this message multiple times on different lists) when/where different gatherings like scribal teas will be happening this year at Pennsic.  You know, like the Known World scribal tea, etc.  I love going to those and meeting new people, so please post times and places if you know them, so that everyone will be able to put these events on their Pennsic calendar. Thanks.....

Mistress Kris Gilibari, BMDL