[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic airport ride wanted (will pay)

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Mon Jul 6 22:33:08 EDT 2009

An acquaintance from Ostgardr (or thereabouts) is looking for a ride from
the airport on Friday, July 31 around 8:30 AM for two people.  He's
willing to pay and says he would rather give the money to a SCAdian than
to a rental-car company or cab service.  (I don't know how much he's
talking beyond that hint.)  If you're going to Pennsic that day and are
interested, please send me mail and I'll put you in touch with each other.

Monica