[SCA-BMDL] February 15th Southern Regional Muster details

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Sat Jan 31 04:23:31 EST 2009

Greetings to All Fighters!  We are looking forward to hosting the second Southern Regional Muster of the winter at our local elementary school gym on Sunday February 15th and hope you can attend!  Here are some details:
Address: Marshall Elementary School, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090
Time: 2pm-5:45pm
We have the Gym and bathrooms adjacent and a custodian will open the school and turn on lights just before 2pm.  All food must be eaten in the cafeteria down the hall (water and drinks okay) and a custodian will stay there during the time and clean up starting at 5:45pm.  As you drive into the Marshall School campus, you first pass Marshall Middle School on your left then approach Marshall Elementary on your right.  Park in the parking lot across from the first entrace and enter there.  To find the gym, go straight down the hall in front of you and the door is on the right.
Please call us, Byron and Ariella, mka Char Branstetter and Cara McCandless, at 724 933 4661 (home) before 1:30pm that day with questions or email us at caram at pitt.edu.  Google maps works well but contact us if you need directions from a specific area.

Following much good fighting and melee tactic work, all are invited to our house to order out pizza for dinner, ending around 8:30pm.  Showers are also available at our house: 755 Stonegate Dr. Wexford PA 15090.   You reach our house by making a right out of the school parking lot, going straight on Wexford Run Rd until it T-intersects Mingo Rd (approx. 0.8 mile), making a left on Mingo and going 1.0 mile to make a right onto Stonegate Dr, our street.  Please park on the grass strip off the street and do not oppose any neighbors' driveways.

We are eager to see you all and hone our melee skills!
Until then,
Ariella and Byron