[SCA-BMDL] Speaking of Google Maps...

Ron Lutz II darter_002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 10:52:51 EST 2009

Speaking of Google Maps, which is kind of cool to play with, I have been messing around with Google Earth lately. You can upload landscape images to Panoramio, and if approved, they get added to Google Earth, which has more layers to explore than the map.

I've added a bunch of Pennsic landscapes to the site. I hope others will as well. The only real requirements they ask is no indoor shots, and try to avoid shots of just people (and no nudity I believe.) Also, if you add the tag, "Pennsic" it will make it easier for folks to find. So, if you have cool shots of your camp, or whatever, please upload them soon so we can visit a virtual Pennsic this cold, snowy winter...

See: http://www.panoramio.com/tags/Pennsic/

Regards,
Darter