[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Fighters on Google Maps?

Elliott C. Evans eeyore at ee0r.com
Fri Jan 30 09:18:23 EST 2009

Her majesty wrote:
> They do look Dagorhirish to me - not ours. I also think
> they look disproportionately small compared to the cars
>  in the background... Could they be photoshopped in???

No photoshopping at all. The whole thing is an art project.
According to the project web pages, those participants are
"Askarus and Twolf of Angaron Dagorhir".

http://www.streetwithaview.com/scenes.html
(scroll to the bottom)

On a more SCAdian note, the "streets" within Cooper's Lake
campground are now labeled with their proper names in Google
Maps.

http://maps.google.com/maps?&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=56.724997,55.283203&ll=40.979023,-80.137024&spn=0.026762,0.026994&z=15

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans