[SCA-BMDL] scribal

m.allen delacroi29 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 10:08:19 EST 2009

As some of you may know, my term of office as the Kingdom Signet has ended and my office was passed to Mistress Gillian last weekend at 12th Night. I will be taking a break from some of my scribal activities as Gillian and I transition the Signet's office through the remainder of TRM Christpher and Morgen's reign. This break will include
the weeknight scribal that I typically host in my home.
However, I am _always_ available to any scribe via appointment : ) or telephone (412) 766 2787

Some of our  scribes will be celebrating out at Gwilym's on Saturday January 21st,  all scribes are welcome.
I will be making/serving pierogies that day as a small thank you for all the local support that I received over the last 2 1/2 years.

my heart felt thanks,
Antoinette

 "Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Gandhi