[SCA-BMDL] Bardic Challenge at BMDL 12th Night

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 10:17:58 EST 2009

Unto the Populace of the Debatable Lands does Liam MacanTsaoir send greetings:

12th Night approaches withe the speed of a Mongol Horse,  and on that day a new Baronial Bardic Champion will be chosen. Its has been a great honor to serve as bard for Their Excellencies over the past year, and I pray that I have served the Barony well.

In honor of the great love between Their Majesties and Their Excellencies, I have chosen the theme of Love for the Bardic Challenge. As I stated in a past missive love means many things to many people and your bardic feat does not need to represent the love between a happy couple. I am seeking bards to show love for all things through Poem, Story, and Song.

The love can be of a Lad or Lass,  The love of a great Commanding General, or the Love of Food and Drink.

I pray you, prepare your songs, sonnets and stories and meet the challenge set forth!!

Warm Regards,

Lord Liam MacanTsaoir
Baronial Bard (for 2 more days)