[SCA-BMDL] Fighting practice this Sunday

Cara & Char charb at mail.connecttime.net
Thu Jan 1 19:44:19 EST 2009

Greetings all fighters!  We will host fighting practice at our home (755 Stonegate Dr., Wexford, 15090), garage or outdoors for the heavy fighters, and in the Great Hall for the fencers.  Please don't attempt the driveway if it's snow-covered, though we will make every effort to keep it clear for armor drop-off.  And remember, this is the only Sunday practice here until January 25th due to BMDL Twelfth Night on Jan. 11th and our vacation Jan. 18th.  We hope to see all fighters and fencers here 1-5pm!
In Service,
Ariella and Byron