[SCA-BMDL] Scribal Event Reminder 2

Gwilym/Bill scalongbow at windstream.net
Sun Feb 22 21:11:42 EST 2009

Greetings to all.

I know you received this announcement before but.......
It failed to be published in the Æstel this month.
So the members of Gryffyn's Keep wanted this reminder
to be posted and hope to see many of your smiling faces
at the event.
			Master Baron Gwilym

Gryffyn's Keep is calling all scribes to attend a gathering on Sat. Mar. 7, 2009
at the Union Presbyterian Church, 656 Rt 380, Murrysville, PA 15668.

There will be classes taught by some of the Kingdom's finest scribes.
It will be a perfect time to work on your projects for Ice Dragon.

Lunch sideboard will be created by our feastocrat, THL Anna oft de Turm
(Nancy Santella, 323 New Castle St., Slippery Rock, PA 16057.
Any dietary concerns please contact her by Mar 1 at 724-421-5184 before 9 PM.
The event will start at 10 AM and close at 5 PM.

The site is dry and the church sanctuary is off limits.

The autocrat for the event is Lady Aileen ingen Proinnsias
(Diane Leary, 4756B Rt. 66, Apollo, PA 15613). If you have any
questions you may contact her at 724-910-3883 before 9 PM or
e-mail at ailleann1949 at yahoo.com.

Site fees for the event are $8 which includes lunch, children 6-12
are $4 and children under the age of 5 are free.
The $3 NMS fee will be collected at the door for those members over
the age of 18 without proof of membership.
Reservations may be sent to Master Baron Gwilym o'r Afonfydd Tair
(Bill Weichler, 145 Shelby Lane, Apollo, PA 15613).
Make checks payable to SCA Inc., Shire of Gryffyn's Keep.

Directions: from South and Pittsburgh area. take your best route to
I-376 East(Parkway) to the end and bear left onto Rt 22E towards
Murrysville.

**Go through 3 stop lights and bear right onto Rt 286E,
Golden Mile Highway, Holiday Park. Proceed through 8 stop lights and
after the last one at the Dairy Queen go straight under the
underpass on Rt 380E. From here the church is approximately 2 miles
on your right(Union Presbyterian Church).

>From the North I-79 to Pa Turnpike east to the Monroeville-Pittsburgh
exit after the toll booth bear right onto Rt 22E towards Murrysville.
Follow directions from**.

>From the East take either Rt 22 or Rt 30 W to Rt 66 N through Delmont,
go approximately 7 mi to a flashing yellow light and turn left
onto Rt 366W towards New Kensington. Go approximately 4 miles to
interchange with RT 380. Turn left through medial and bear right onto
Rt 380E, church will be approximately 1.5 mi on your right.

For those who employ the use of a GPS unit, the address of the
church is 44 Fairview Dr, Murrysville Pa.

Furthermore

The site will open at 10 am.
At 11 am Mistress Karana Yabokchi will teach her class on
		Period Pigments.
At 1 pm Mistress Antionette de la Croix will teach a class on
		Armenian Ilumination Overview and Techniques.
At 2 pm Mistress Kris Gilibari will teach a class on
		Choosing Colors for your Scrolls.
At 3 pm Lady Anlaith ingen Trena will teach her class on
		basic Calligraphy.