[SCA-BMDL] directions to dance practice

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 18 21:14:56 EST 2009

--On Wednesday, February 18, 2009 5:38 PM -0800 Avraham ben Moshe
<avraham_ben_moshe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, I attended a few times, and then got bogged down in real life
> issues....needless to say, I've completely forgotten how to get to Porter
> hall from Lawrenceville.   If someone can email me directions (From, say,
> the bloomsfield bridge),  I'd be most grateful. (And do my best to show
> up, even!)
>
> Avraham ben Moshe, Decrepit Delinquent in training.

Take your best route across the bloomfield bridge and turn left on Bigelow
Boulevard. Follow Bigelow around the corner, get in the right lane. Remain
as Bigelow becomes Craig street. Follow Craig street until it ends, turn
left on Forbes. Cross the bridge, go to the third traffic light and turn
right (this is a T and you can only turn right here). This is, I believe,
Margaret Morrison Street -- you've just turned onto the CMU campus. Follow
the road, turn right with it as it turns right. The first place you see a
road and can turn left, turn left. Park anywhere. Go into the building that
runs all the way down the hill, and walk as far down the hill inside the
building (Baker/Porter hall) as you can go (the floor slopes, so you really
are going downhill inside the building). When you get to the end of the
hall, go down one floor. Find A19 (?), it will be down in the
bottom-of-the-hall end.

toodles, margaret