[SCA-BMDL] If you are trying to reach Cat or myself...

Douglas Wade Needham cinnion at ka8zrt.com
Fri Feb 13 13:20:16 EST 2009

Greeting to all,

As many of you know, Lady Caitriona sent out a missive stating that she, my
daughter and myself are starting a move this weekend.  Unfortunately,
while it is just a short distance move, essentially moving up 19 just
about a mile or two, moves are never without there excitement.
Verizon seems to be supplying much of the excitment in this one, in
that they have been screwing up the phone and DSL where we have been
living, and disconnecting it early.  We have phone service back, but
this when I woke up, I found that we now have no Internet.  And so...

For those of you who are trying to reach us this weekend, IM and email
is out, until at least Sunday.  You can try calling us at the old
place this weekend (412-939-0111), or at my cell, which is
614-560-3090 (you can also text me there), and is in the Dark Pages.
And we should have the new phone number up Sunday, and that would be
412.367.1818.  And if for some reason there is an emergency and you
need to reach us but cannot, I know that Baroness Anna, Batar,
Alastair and Myfanwy will also be in contact with us fairly regularly
between now and Monday.

I will be so glad when this move is over...  I now return you to your
normal mailing list, already in progress...

- Cinnion

--
Douglas Wade Needham - KA8ZRT        UN*X Consultant & UW/BSD kernel programmer
Email:  cinnion @ ka8zrt . com       http://www.ka8zrt.com