[SCA-BMDL] Fw: [SteltonWald] Archery Practice

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 22:54:36 EST 2009

--- On Thu, 2/5/09, Bovi farmandt <david_black42 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Bovi farmandt <david_black42 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [SteltonWald] Archery Practice
To: SteltonWald at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 10:47 PM

Attention Steltonwald Archer"s and Friends, I just wanted to post
that the following weeked I will not have archery practice due to
conflict with the beaver valley achery clubs schedual.... ..
Feb 8th
March 8th,15th,22nd
May 17th

All other sunday thur May Im planning to have pracytices.
The time for this practice will be 10 am till 1:30
pm. If you have any question, feel free to email
me david_black42@ ... or call 724 312-9364

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (98) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members

MARKETPLACE

>From kitchen basics to easy recipes - join the Group from Kraft Foods

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group