[SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice

kardasl at pitt.edu kardasl at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 29 20:20:29 EST 2009

Sorry for the confusion
It is Friday January 1st
In service
THL Robert Marston

------Original Message------
From: Larry & Colleen Kardasz
Sender: sca-bmdl-bounces+kardasl+=pitt.edu at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
To: Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
ReplyTo: kardasl at pitt.edu
Subject: [SCA-BMDL] Steltonwald Fighter Practice
Sent: Dec 29, 2009 4:42 PM

There will be no fighter practice tonight December 29th.  His Highness
Malcom has requested a New Years Day practice and I have agreed to open
the Grange for practice on Saturday January 1 for him.  Practice is
scheduled to begin at 5pm and continue until "everyone can't move any
more".  BMDL practice is also scheduled for Sunday January 2nd at the new
indoor site.  Steltonwald practices will resume on Tuesday January 5th.

In Service
THL Robert Marston

--
"There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness'." -- Dave
Barry