[SCA-BMDL] OT: Washer & Dryer cheap

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 18 10:54:19 EST 2009

The good news: I have a buyer for my old house in East Liberty and we close on December 30th.

The bad news for me, possibly good news for you: They don't want my old washer & dryer, so I need to get them out of the basement before the closing.

They both worked fine last I used them, which was admittedly about 1-1/2 years ago. The washer is 7-8 years old and in good condition, the dryer is more like 15 years old and has some exterior rust. Both are electric, washer requires a 220V line.

I'm offering them for $100 OBO, you haul, and they need to be picked up by the 29th.

Email me OFFLINE please, or call me at my number in the Dark Pages.

Arianna