[SCA-BMDL] For the textile artists among you...

myfanwy at nauticom.net myfanwy at nauticom.net
Fri Dec 11 10:03:35 EST 2009

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Oh WOW is right!
I really want to see it up close. I couldn't tell from the website when
it's getting moved to Winterthur, since obviously, the grand introduction
at Plimouth was last night :-(
>From what I've seen in books, this is not that far removed from
Elizabethan pieces style-wise (remember that the Plymouth colony gets
started in around 1620-21, so while it's post-period it's not that far
post-period).
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
myfanwy at nauticom.net