[SCA-BMDL] fight practice winter site

Amy C acostell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:04:27 EST 2009

Greetings worthy fighters,
   A winter site has been found!  For the duration of these cold blustery
months, fight practice will be held Sundays from 1-5 pm at the Pittsburgh
Chinese Church.  The address is 8711 Old Perry Hwy, Pittsburgh, PA  15237.
Park in the downslope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of the
building (to across from the ballfield,) enter the first door, and walk up
the stairs to the room on the 3rd floor.  Further directions are below.
Practices will continue each week at this site until further notice.

A few things to note:
  There is no smoking in the church building or on the grounds (also a dry
site).
  No unattended children.
  Let's help the church desire our frequent return by our respect for the
people and the space.

I look forward to crossing swords with you in the comfort of the indoors.

In service,
Cynewyn (Amy)
Deputy Knight Marshal in training

For directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.56502,-80.041616&num=1&t=h&sll=40.565013,-80.041468&sspn=0.00107,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=40.564981,-80.041355&spn=0.00107,0.002411&z=19
(entrance at the green arrow)

http://www.pittsburghchinesechurch.com/en/pcc_locate.htm   Directions from
various highways

Feel free to call me at 313-231-2511 if you get lost.