[SCA-BMDL] Canton Archery 12/9/09

Katlyne MacRoth katlyne_macroth at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 7 17:38:32 EST 2009

Good Gentles,

This will be the last practice for the archers of the Canton of Steltonwald until after the holidays.  We will be meeting at the Beaver Valley Archers Club Wednesday at 6p.m and we would be very pleased to see all of our friends from the Barony and the local areas or even guests from far away!  Practices are now by donation only as the fees are now being paid by the Canton.  So dont let anything keep you from joining us!  Our plans are to do some close range work, shoot the winter challenge, and then have some fun!

If anyone requires loaner equipment or children's equipment please let me know and we will do our best to accommodate.

Yours in Service,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill

mka Heather Hupp

muirgheall at gmail.com
724-622-7240 no calls after 10 pm please.