[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scribal - TOMORROW

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 10:46:12 EST 2009

Tomorrow, starting at 6:30 p.m., there will be a scribal gathering at
my home in Hampton Township.  There will be the usual loaner
equipment, good company, and paint-a-scrolls.  We will also be talking
about our plans for 2010.  Please contact me by phone at 412.213.8116
(no calls after 9:00 p.m., please) for directions or more information.

I look forward to seeing people there!

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."