[SCA-BMDL] Sept 10 Barony Meeting

Cara & Char charb at email.consolidated.net
Mon Aug 31 09:18:30 EDT 2009

Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella send word to the populace of the Debatable
Lands:

Let all the populace gather and rejoyce in each other's company at our
Barony Meeting, to be held next Thursday, September 10, at the College of
Cour d'Or (specifically, Rangos Hall Room 3 on the CMU campus).  Let there
be dancing and singing and all manner of merriment.  And let us exchange
plans for events in the coming fall season.

Although garb is not required for Barony Meetings, this is our first meeting
of the new school year, and we traditionally come in costume to better show
our textile arts to newcomers.  Anyone who wishes to bring bits of fancy
armour or other showy arts, please do so, as they were well-received last
year.