[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Thank-yous

Cara & Char charb at email.consolidated.net
Wed Aug 12 06:38:13 EDT 2009

Unto all good Gentles of Our Barony Marche of Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send fond greetings!  Our Barony members always render uncounted hours of impressive service at Pennsic  War, but we wish particularly to thank those gentles who aided us, our Barony's camp, or the Barony as a whole.  We know that we shall fall short of the ideal of noting all contributions, and yet we will try to thank those we can, since we know the following service gladdened the hearts of of our Barony members.

To those who spent Land Grab weekend setting up the camp: Elss and Maggie, Cai, Deryk and Bethany, and Joshua, Leah and Ian for digging the shower pits in Barony and Aethelmearc Royal.
To Old Baron's Rest Home for the delicious and plentiful buffet dinner at our Baronial Reception.  We understand that Baroness Ardis spearheaded the efforts.
To the Barony's Gate Guards: Urho, Jocelyn and Sandy, Hilda, Dani, Arianna, Kenneth, and Robert, Elss and Maggie, Donovan and Evan, and Rosalia.
To our Retainers: Elss, Maggie, Lara, and Bethany, and especially Catriona, who organized them all
To our camp's Head Cook: Deryk the Archer
For many fine alcoholic (and/or breakfast) beverages: Deryk the Archer
For Throne set ups and take downs: Tristan and Rachel
For wonderful collective parenting: Ceindrech and Onnen, Sheila and Rob, and Dan
For Camp Breakdown: Donovan and Evan, Maggie and Jeremy and Elss, Lara, Cai, Deryk and Bethany, and Robert
And, of course, for our Camp Mom: Elss

We especially want to thank those who gave of their time Land Grab weekend to assist in the setup of Aethelmearc Royal.  Their Majesties truly appreciated the effort provided by our Barony.

Our warmest Thanks to all above, and to those members of Polyhymnia who lent a hand or a tool!  The Barony encampment worked so well this year due to your efforts and we hope everyone returns to camp with us next year!

Yours,
Byron and Ariella