[SCA-BMDL] zoo demo?

L.J. Rodriguez rufinasca at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:02:14 EDT 2009

i see that the pgh zoo is having a:

*Dragon Renaissance Festival
* Get Medieval with our Komodo dragon and leafy and weedy sea dragons while
enjoying period music, fire breathing, storytelling, knight matches, and
photo opportunities with authentic Renaissance characters.  *Saturday, June
20, 2009 - Sunday, June 21, 2009

*are we involved with this? maybe we should be? would be one heck of a demo
and we'd get plenty of foot traffic and maybe attract some new members.....

i've got the contact info for the woman doing the program if someone
chatelainy would like to contact her about it...

rufina  412-721-5028