[SCA-BMDL] In the event you didn't have plans for tonight...

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 14:35:34 EDT 2008

I have three bushels of apples in my kitchen.

I need help processing them and I miss seeing people, so I figured I'd
try the two birds/one stone method.

If people don't have plans already for tonight, you are invited to my
house in Hampton Township at 7:00 p.m. to assist with making a variety
of apple things. Some for Agincourt, some for personal consumption.

What you get out of the deal is some apple sauce to take home and/or
apple butter (which takes a day or so to make) at a later date. I will
make snacks and pie making is part of the plan, so we will need some
quality control :-)

Please give me a call at home (412.486.0566) or on the cell
(412.607.1461 - Ray's) to let me know that you're coming out.

Odriana
--
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring
production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."