[SCA-BMDL] Demo Request

Helewys helewys at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 12:46:12 EDT 2008

Greetings!

Another demo request has come in for October 11th. If anyone is
available and willing to attend, please shoot me an email so I can
coordinate with Regina.

Thanks!
Helewys

Balanced Heart Healing Center Fundraiser Fair:
Balanced Heart Healing Center™ is a group of mental health
professionals, energy workers, massage and art therapists, Reiki
practitioners, acupuncturists, pharmacists/herbalists, nutritionists,
nurses, ministers, and other holistic practitioners who have joined
forces. Each of us is donating a portion of our private practice time
to support the 501(c)(3) non-profit BHHC, which provides holistic
healing services to all people unconditionally, regardless of income
or insurance status. We accept health insurance for some services.
Those who are without insurance or are under-insured make an Offering
from their Heart in payment for services.

Balanced Heart Healing Center is working towards licensure as PA's
first holistic mental health clinic, and we are delighted to have the
support of PA Sen. Jane Orie and DPW Secretary Estelle Richman in this
effort.

In order to raise start-up capital for our launch, Balanced Heart
Healing Center is holding an outdoor Fundraiser Fair, on Saturday,
October 11, 2008, from 9 AM to 4:00 PM on the beautiful grounds of our
new office in 30 Warrendale Bayne Rd, Warrendale, PA. Ticket prices
are: Adults $10, Ages 13-18 $5, and children 12 and under are free.

This fun-filled, multi-faceted day will include the live music of Life
in Balance and other local talent, Glimmer Dot the Clown,
face-painting, balloon shaping, Moonwalk from Boomerang Entertainment,
Silent Auctions, a Chinese Raffle, a community yard sale, a Balanced
Heart Healing Center info booth, Greeting Card Making with
"Stampin'Up, Inc., food booths and other vendors, a ground blessing
ceremony, and hopefully the SCA (your group!) along with some other
wonderful surprises! You just never know who will show up! Come join
the fun!

We are looking for good-hearted folk who want to donate their time,
talents, treasures, and/or dollars to support the service that
Balanced Heart Healing Center is offering in the greater Pittsburgh
region. Also, help us furnish our new offices by donating desks,
tables, chairs, couches, wall art, and other items in good condition
for our use and for our community yard sale. We are also accepting
gift certificates and other items for our Silent Auction and Chinese
Raffle.

Vendors are welcome! You may rent 8' tables from us for $25 each, or
bring your own table for $10 per 8' space. 10% of your proceeds goes
to benefit BHHC. Call Regina Rivers at 412.486.3880 or Kathy
Evans-Palmisano at 412.298.2016, to add your name, donation, and/or
service to our list.

Please pass the word. We see many hands and hearts coming together to
create BHHC. This includes yours! May your hearts be blessed in ways
yet to be known!

Regina Rivers, Organizer at 412-486-3880
rrivers49 at verizon.net
http://bhhcfundraiser.weebly.com