[SCA-BMDL] OT:Free used commercial gas convection oven

frrom at comcast.net frrom at comcast.net
Tue Sep 16 17:05:19 EDT 2008

Greetings,
 If anyone is in need of a commercial-size gas convection oven, and wants one for free, there is a used one at Penn Brewery that will be scrapped unless someone wants it.  If interested, please let me know BEFORE FRIDAY, Sept 19th.  If it has not been claimed _before_ Friday (IE, Thursday at the latest) it will be taken to be scrapped.  A picture of a similar oven (although not the exact model) can be found here: http://www.acitydiscount.com/US-Range-Commercial-Convection-Oven-Electric-NSF-SunFire-ICO-E-10-M.0.46738.1.1.htm

You can reach me at wcanne at comcast dot net if interested.  Again, it is free.  It is not the prettiest, but it works.  The issues with it are: the gas/heat will not shut off when you open the door, the bottom floor has a hole in it, and the gas line will need a regulator.

-Clewin Kupferhelbelinc