[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Barony Meeting Wednesday September 10

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:20:50 EDT 2008

Greetings,
This is your early warning that the Septmeber Barony Meeting will be
next week Wednesday September the 10th at 8:00 held in Porter Hall
Room 100 on CMU Campus (Our old traditional spot, they finished with
the renovations).  This is a special meeting as it is the newcomer
meeting and it is in garb.  Guild heads and officers please bring an
example of what you do and be prepared to talk briefly.

As usual you may email me with agenda items for the meeting.

Cheers,
Brandubh