[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Baronial Champions

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 23:19:50 EDT 2008

Greetings Unto the Populace;

At the request of Their Excellencies, Baronial Champions will again be held at Agincourt. New Baronial Champions will be selected in:

Youth Fighting
Youth Archery
Heavy Fighting
Fencing
Archery
Thrown Weapons

I invite you all to prepare yourselves in the coming weeks for these challenges.

Again, I issue my challenge as the Baronial Bard to all the fighters to take part in the Fighters Triathlon. The events include:

1) Showing Honor on the field: Being a chivalrous fighter either in the tournaments or in the melees.

2) Showing your skill as an artisan: by your entry in the A&S display.

3) Showing your performance: By presenting a Song, Story or Poem during the evenings feast.

I have already received some inquiries for the challenge, an I hope to see many more.

I am also very pleased to let you know that Their Majesties will be joining us for the days festivities.

I hope to see you all there!

In Service,

Liam