[SCA-BMDL] A Few Things

Spencer C. Huff shuff at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 2 22:29:10 EDT 2008

Since I'm relatively new to the SCA, I figure it wasn't my place to respond to these questions.

What does everyone think?

And to reply to an earlier post (I know it's a bit late replying, I've been pretty busy recently), the CMU Activities Fair is still going on tomorrow.  Here's all the relevant information:

http://www.studentaffairs.cmu.edu/StudentActivities/activitiesFair/

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Spencer C. Huff (aka Charles de Pomeroy)
CMU Creative Writing Student